Be whisked away aboard a genuine CT4 Airtrainer aircraft for 20 minutes of the best views available above Point Cook.
- Flight experience in a genuine CT4 Airtrainer.
- Experience the thrill of an airborne adventure above majestic Point Cook.
- View the world from a whole new level with the best seat in the house.
- Upgrade to an aerobatic experience to really blow your mind.
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
When it comes to experiencing military aircraft, there’s no finer name than the infamous CT4 Airtrainer. A spectacle over Australian cities for almost 50 years, this is one aircraft you know you need to experience in full.
The aircraft carrying you away on this epic 20-minute experience has had a history within the Royal Australian Air Force since 1982, used to train the force’s pilots in everything needed to fly missions successfully. There’s a perfect reason the RAAF chose this aircraft for their training tool, and it comes down to a single word-agility.
Capable of speeds above 383kph, plus a massive positive 6G and negative 3G’s, this is one experience you need to prepare for. When it comes to cornering, this is the plane to make you sit up and take notice.
And if that wasn’t enough, why not add the aerobatic upgrade and find out what you’re really made of. Because once you ask to unleash this plane, that’s exactly what it will do. Think you have what it takes to conquer the CT4 Airtrainer?