This afternoon tall ship sailing cruise offers you the opportunity to experience sailing as it used to be with rigging, magnificent sails and wooden decks.
- 90 minute cruise around beautiful Sydney Harbour.
- Great photo opportunities await on this voyage.
- Sail past the iconic Sydney Opera House, Harbour Bridge and more from one of our historic timber ships.
- Opportunity to hoist the sails and even steer the ship.
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Board one of our traditional tall ships Southern Swan or the impressive Soren Larsen and discover Sydney's sights and sounds on a unique historic meets modern harbour cruise.
Sail past the Sydney Opera House, Fort Denison, under the Harbour Bridge and (if conditions permit) enjoy a real sailing experience on an 1850's style tall ship.
Get involved and make the most of this interactive, unique Tall Ship Cruise. Try your hand steering or help with the sails. You’ll be transported to the days gone by and be able to say you know what it’s like for the sailors of yesteryear.
If you’d like to heave on a rope, you can otherwise sit back, relax and enjoy the entertainment provided by our friendly crew.
Make sure to bring your camera, as this is an opportunity to see the best of Sydney Harbour. You will love this vibrant city's views from the unique perspective aboard our authentic timber tall ship.