Interact with a pirate crew in this theatrical experience on board a real wooden tall ship as you sail around Sydney Harbour.
- See the landmarks of Sydneys world-famous harbour, like Harbour Bridge and the Opera House
- Participate in the interactive pirate experience or just relax and enjoy the view
- Feel like a pirate as you hoist the sails and operate the tall ships equipment
- Convenient location departing from The Rocks
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Ahoy, matey! Pirates are looking for crewmates! Come onboard a real wooden tall ship for some pirate adventures in this 90-minute theatrical experience!
Our pirate fleet comprises the gorgeous Southern Swan, a tall barquentine with three masts, as well as the Soren Larsen, a stately two-masted brigantine. As you board either of these ships, marvel at the wood construction and how the ship’s masts stretch towards the sky.
All our guest pirates are encouraged to lend a hand as we set our sails. Be amazed as you see them billow in the wind and propel the ship across the harbour. You may be an outlaw on the high seas but don’t forget your camera as the ship breezes past the landmarks of Sydney’s coastal skyline. Take some photos with the world-famous Opera House and the iconic Harbour Bridge.
You’ll have to learn some skills and get ship shape if you hope to make the crew. Pull-on the ropes for the ships rigging and hoist the jolly roger. Try your hand at steering the ship’s rudder, or even fire the cannon. If you need a break from all that action, just relax at our bar. Be entertained by our crew and captain.as you enjoy the views.
So grab your parrot and eye patch, find your sea legs and come on board!.
Dates are provided as a guideline and are subject to daily change.