Set sail and cruise the beautiful Sydney Harbour at twilight in a magnificent, 1850s-style tall ship.
- A magnificent, 1850s-style, three masked, oak barquentine with a remarkable history.
- Spend 2 hours on board the tall ship sailing Sydney Harbour - full commentary provided
- Take part in sailing the boat or sit back and relax on board whilst listening to the live acoustic music
- Delicious 3 course dinner completes a picture of absolute perfection
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Discover Sydney Harbour beneath the billowing sails of a 1850s-style, three masked tall ship. There's no better way than to cruise Sydney Harbour on board a beautiful tall ship in classic style and comfort.
Departing from Campbell's Cove on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday, you'll set sail and cruise past Sydney's key attractions.
From the Opera House, Fort Denison, Garden Island, Luna Park and Admiralty House, there's lots to see and its so special during the twilight hours.
Your host provides an informative briefing on Sydney's only authentic timber tall ship and her amazing history. You can help haul on a halyard if the mood takes you. Or simply relax, sit back and watch the last hours of balmy sunshine bathe the beautiful Harbour. There's live acoustic music to help make it even more special and a 3 course dinner menu all included.
Dates are provided as a guideline and are subject to daily change.