A night of nostalgia on a pleasure craft as you rock to the tunes of the Blues Brothers on this 3.5-hour party cruise
- A live band entertains you with the music of the Blues Brothers
- Relax on the Lady Cutler Melbourne Showboat with its fully stocked bar
- A great way to take in Melbournes skyline and the sights of its harbour
- Covers of tunes from the Blues Brothers musical as well as hits from the 60s to 80s
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Do you remember Jake and Elwood from the movie and their madcap adventures? This is your chance to get your groove on as you rock to the tunes from the Blues Brothers while enjoying a 3.5-hour cruise in Melbourne’s Port Phillip Bay.
Welcome aboard the Lady Cutler, a ship specially equipped with all the fittings for the best showboat party you’ll ever have. You’re spoilt for choice here at the best floating bar in Melbourne. Grab a drink and come on to the dance floor as the spectacular blues cover band, ‘The Late Shift’, gets you moving to the sounds of the Blues Brothers. They’ll also play hits from the 60s, 70s and 80s, and if you’re feeling like something more modern, just head downstairs where our DJ spins contemporary tunes.
See the skyline change as our boat travels along Melbourne’s coast. While you’re rocking out don’t forget your camera as the ship breezes past the landmarks of Melbourne’s coastal skyline. You’ll get some spectacular views as the boat cruises past ships and skyscrapers. Enjoy the different sides of Melbourne at Docklands, Port Melbourne, Williamstown and St. Kilda’s beach.
So if you’re a fan of live soul, funk, blues or rock’n’roll, come on board the Lady Cutler for a rollin’ good time!