Cut your teeth in rally driving with these all-wheel drive Turbos over a specially prepared rally circuit for full on sideways action.
- Hit the dirt track trail and get Steinfeld jumping to the sound of turbo
- Drive 8 great laps on a real dirt track in genuine rally spec cars
- Awesome choice of pro rally vehicles such as the Subaru WRX STi or Mitsubishi Lancer Evo
- Includes 1 final heart pounding hot lap with your pro race co-driver at the wheel
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
If you love rally racing and are thinking of choosing a taster session, then this Walky Park track might be just the one for you. Situated north east of Adelaide, Walky Park is at Steinfeld, SA just off the Sturt Highway. Steinfeld is ideal if you want to drive a rally car because of its fabulous open spaces and glorious dirt tracks.
This is the perfect taster session to cut your teeth on because right here, on dirt, you’ll be in a proper all guns blazing Turbo 4WD, the genuine rally spec cars the champions drive.
You get a full briefing into the world of rallying and expert coaching from our professional instructors helping you to build your speed and confidence. The day finishes with an amazing hot lap with our super cool pro race driver.
Its was a great ride- especially the thrill lap- would have liked it to be a little more rally driving though-meaning perhaps to have a little more freedom in driving.