Love taking photos but just can’t quite get the pictures you want to capture - well this photography experience was designed just for you. Because it all takes place with multi award-winning Aussie snapper Jack Atley.
- Take your photography to the next level with multi award-winning Jack Atley
- Learn all the tips and tricks to make your photos come truly alive
- One to one tuition for an expert lesson in setting up, capturing and downloading images
- Be inspired by the rolling ocean, National Park and the new Jack Atley Gallery
In 2011 Jack Atley was the Overall Winner of the prestigious Moran Prize. He also holds an Australian Press Photographer of the Year Award and is the man who has shot George W. Bush, Queen Elizabeth II, Tiger Woods, Steve Waugh, Sting, The Rolling Stones, and many other celebrities.
But when he’s not busy doing that, Jack is here for you to take you for a glorious day of both theory and practice in a photography masterclass that is simply hard to beat.
With Jack you will learn all the tips and tricks of photography in an easy to understand way, in a fun and beautiful environment. Cut through the jargon in this open-question workshop which has been specially designed for any photography enthusiast from beginner through to advanced.
And it will be hard not to be inspired. Set amidst the rolling ocean surf on one side and National Park on the other. Not only that, this photography workshop also just happens to take place at the brand new Jack Atley Gallery.
Here Jack will personally instruct you from setting up your gear for the shoot to taking the great pictures you have always dreamed of. Then download them back at the Gallery for a post-production session you will never get anywhere else.
- Harbour cruise on-board a beautiful, traditional vessel
- Professional local tour guide to share fascinating stories and facts about Sydney now and then
- Fascinating convict buildings and stories on restricted access harbour island
- Unlimited soft drinks plus enjoy lunch served onboard overlooking the Harbour Bridge and city
- Enjoy a beautiful and inspirational performance from a professional belly dancer
- Dress up as Genies' - you won't be able to help but wiggle and giggle
- Experience the exhilaration and belly laughs associated with learning simple, theatrical dance moves
- Pose for a beautiful colourful group photo then finally enjoy some more dancing
- Learn hand, thigh and ankle grips, as well as 6 different, fun and easy circus style pole exercises
- There are no cumbersome routines to learn or complicated steps to remember. This is fun, fun, fun
- Includes an hour of studio time with 11 poles and guided by a qualified fitness instructor
- Additional people can join the party for a small fee