Enjoy a full day of paintballing fun, combat action and adventure, a sense of camaraderie and bravado and a chance to act like a kid again.
- Enjoy a day of paintball at the only facility rated five stars in Australia
- Enjoy a day of combat against other teams, and taste the thrill of victory or defeat
- Have fun on the different Hollywood-themed courses, all of which carry some adventure and drama
- Get comfortable this is a facility with an impeccable safety record
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
When you arrive with your team for a day of paintballing, you'll be briefed on the various rules and receive some hints and tips for successful play. You'll also be suited up in full combat gear, including full combat suit, helmet with goggles, body armour and your weapons. These weapons include the latest US Spec semi-automatic paintball marker and an ammunition holder that can hold 400 rounds. The experience comes with one hundred paintballs, and you can add to this.
There are a host of Hollywood-themed paintballing courses to enjoy.
Head out and enjoy the adventures and challenges that await. You might run through the Checkpoint Charlie course or the Behind Enemy Lines course. You can secure the priceless artefacts on the Tomb Raider course or try to escape from Vietnamese insurgents on the Tropic Thunder course.
You'll take a break for lunch, which you can bring from home or purchase at the paintballing facility.