Experience the unique aquatic landscape of Australia with a 1-day admission to the Sydney Sea Life Centre aquarium.
- A full day pass to Australias top aquatic attraction
- Visit no less than 6 separate marine environments, including Dugong Island and Shark Valley
- Attend the keeper talks and watch the keepers feed the Sea Life residents
- Includes a free Penguin Expedition boat ride through the sub-Antarctic
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
There really is so much to explore at SeaLife Sydney that it’s difficult to know where to start with this sub-aquatic adventure.
Set in the heart of Sydney, at Darling Harbour, the Sea Life Aquarium provides a daily wealth of exploration from 10-6.
You can easily spend the whole day here: visit no less than six separate marine and freshwater environments, including: The South Coast Shipwreck, Sydney Harbour, Dugong Island, the Shark Walk (yes you heard right!) and Shark Valley, the Great Barrier Reef and the all-new Penguin Expedition – a free boat ride through the wintery wonderland of the Gentoo and KIng Penguins.
Encounter a wealth of amazing and mysterious aquatic creatures, including endangered dugongs, giant sawfish, scary sharks and majestic rays, as well as innumerate diverse and brightly coloured fish.
Hear the keeper talks at intervals throughout the day, and see them feed the animals. Listen to their amazing stories about Pig, the orphaned dugong rescued and brought to the centre, and hear Freckle the Eagle Ray’s amazing birth story!