You and the family can take a journey through natural habitat to encounter crocodiles, native birds and wildlife in complete safety.
- Enjoy a wetland lagoon boat cruise and explore the crocodiles domain with guaranteed viewing
- Gain an insight into the operation of a crocodile farm and how it contributes to conservation
- See a huge saltwater crocodile hand fed together with Australia's indigenous freshwater crocodile
- Discover the world's most venomous snakes and learn how to administer first aid for snake bite
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Your family can enter the domain of the crocodile.
Enjoy an innovative approach to viewing and interacting with wildlife, enabling you to become immersed in a natural environment in complete safety.
A series of timber boardwalks provide elevated viewing of wildlife as you journey through a range of natural habitats. As part of your day you travel on a magnificent wetland lagoon boat cruise, watch the amazing crocodiles being fed, learn about snakes and koala feeding.
There's over 2100 metres of boardwalk and pathways that lead you on a journey of discovery where you'll not only see crocodiles, but also the beautiful tropical birds, reptiles, insects and other native fauna.