Enjoy a fantastic day out together with a leisurely kayaking trip to explore Penguin and Seal Islands.
- Suitable for beginners and those that know how to kayak
- Visit sea lions, feed the penguins, discover over 16 species of sea birds
- Enjoy a morning tea and picnic on Penguin Island
- Professional kayak tour guides help ensure you get the most from the day
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Designed for beginners, this tour takes in rugged limestone islands, shallow reefs and secluded bays all within an easy 700 metre to 1km from the shore.
Your instructor will guide you through the sights that you pass along the way. You stop at the Penguin Island Discovery Centre to feed the penguins and there are regular sightings of pelicans, cormorants, terns and over 16 species of other sea birds.
Qualified kayak instructors who know the marine park and are passionate about sharing their local knowledge operate the sea kayak tour. They provide a guided walk around Penguin Island and a guided snorkel plus a delicious morning tea and picnic lunch on Penguin Island.