Have spectacular Gippsland in your sights as you float over its marvellous landscapes.
- A captivating 1-hour hot air balloon escapade over Gippsland as the sun rises
- Iconic views of its open cut mines and coal-powered electricity generators
- Simple 2-way transfers from a predetermined location to our launch site
- Effortless relaxation as you drift in the wind while absorbing a genuine sense of place
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Here’s hoping you can handle these stunning views. From open cut mines and coal-powered electricity generators. To Wilson’s Promontory, the Gippsland lakes and Sale.
You’re going flying on a hot air balloon over a real national treasure. Dependent on wind directions, we always plan our flights on the same day. Why? For the express purpose of giving you the best views of beautiful Gippsland. Until now no commercial ballooning has ever come to these parts. So congrats, you’ll be making a little history with us.
Explore flourishing national parks, boundless lakes, undulating sandbanks and winding waterways. From above, you’ll watch ever-changing landscapes range from coastal to historical.
Our flights are at sunrise, so we meet quite a bit earlier in a predetermined location. Soon, you’ll have the ground gliding past you. All around, the rising will colour everything in warmth. You’ll drift along gently suspended under the powerful burners of a modern hot air balloon.
After approximately an hour we will set down in a safe location. Rest assured we’ll drop you off where we picked you up from this morning. The memories are yours to keep forever.