This 5-hour course turns your run-of-the-mill café swill into an intensive, silky smooth barista coffee - you'll never look back once you've perfected the art of a barista.
- Conducted by trained Cert IV professionals
- Find out how to texture milk, adjust the grind and pour all the coffees on a coffee menu
- Spend 2 hours learning Coffee Art using etching techniques, fudge art and free pouring
- Receive a Statement of Attainment, audio podcasts, eBook, coffee-related movies and more
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Become a master barista with this coffee course that's conducted in a purpose-built training room led by Australia's leading coffee professionals and trainers.
The course is recognised nationally. Upon completion, you receive a Statement of Attainment listing the units SITHFAB204 and SITXFSA101 which cover the preparation and serving of coffee plus hygiene practices for food safety.
Suitable for both home users and commercial Baristas alike, the course starts with the basics and gets you fully immersed in preparing and making coffee.
With unlimited milk, coffee and sole use of a rather expensive espresso machine and grinder, you'll soon perfect the art of milk texturing and the ultimate, well-rounded coffee.
While making the perfect tasting coffee is the goal, making it look great is something else. This course has it covered with 2 hours spent learning coffee art from etching, fudge art and free pouring.
It's a fun, lively and comprehensive course. Perfect for the home Barista, coffee aficionados and pros alike.