This 4-hour, Barista course turns the Maude's Café swill into an intensive, silky smooth barista coffee - you'll not look back once you've perfected the art of a Barista.
- Conducted by trained Cert IV professionals
- Find out how to texture milk, adjust the grind and pour all the coffees on a coffee menu
- Spend 2 hours learning Coffee Art using etching techniques, fudge art and free pouring
- Receive a Certificate and Statement of Attainment, audio podcasts, ebook, coffee-related movies and more
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Become a master barista with this coffee course that's conducted in a purpose-built training room and led by Australia's leading coffee professionals and trainers.
The course results in a nationally recognised Statement of Attainment and includes a Hygiene Unit too. Take the course as one 4-hour session or split it into 2 hours one day and 2 hours another - it's up to you.
Suitable for both home users and commercial Baristas alike, the course starts from the basics and culminates in non-stop, hands-on coffee making. With unlimited milk, coffee and access to your own espresso machine and grinder, you quickly perfect the art of milk texturing and the perfect coffee.
Learn all the key variables that go into making the perfect espresso-based coffee. There's also 2-hours spent perfecting coffee art from etching, fudge art and free pouring.
It's a fun, lively, and comprehensive course. Wait and see how impressed you are when you make your first coffee of the day. Forget thin, burnt, boiling coffee - this course brings out your absolute best espresso, latte, and cappuccino.