You and a friend can take off in a helicopter to explore the beautiful and pristine Gold Coast Hinterland and the beaches at Surfers. Take in the awesome sites at altitude and fly low at just 500ft above sea level over the coast line Surfers Paradise.
- Enjoy the breathtaking sights of the Gold Coast Hinterland
- Professional, fully qualified pilot
- View Surfers Paradise skyline and enjoy the thrill as your helicopter flies at 500ft over the coast line
- A perfect flight for couples or to share with a friend
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Before lifting off in the helicopter, you and a friend join your helicopter pilot for safety briefing. Find out what to expect during your flight and the area you will tour.
Departing from Archerfield airport, you take off vertically. It's an experience in itself - the feeling unique.
Track down towards Surfers Paradise taking in the breathtaking sites of the Gold Coast Hinterland. Once at Surfers Paradise your pilot descends the helicopter to just 500ft above sea level before heading North directly over the coast line.
During this one hour scenic flight, you'll take in the beautiful sites of one of the world's most spectacular beaches.
In all its splendor, admire the skyline of the Gold Coast including the spectacular Q1 and Versace Hotel from the air. Then follow the coast up over the beautiful scenery of South Stradbroke Island before heading back into Archerfield Airport.
Dates are provided as a guideline and are subject to daily change.