Join us for an inspiring 20-minute scenic helicopter flight that offers perfect photo and video opportunities of the rugged and spectacular beauty of Australia's red centre.
- After your briefing and take off, your helicopter tracks west for romantic Honeymoon Gap, past the majestic Mount Gillen.
- Soar along the steep ochre coloured cliffs of the Heavitree Range ridgeline
- Enjoy spectacular, unrivaled views from your helicopter - spot eagles and rock wallabies on the way
- Absorb the spirit of the Outback as your pilot reveals its secrets in his detailed commentary
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Make the most of your visit to Alice Springs as we whisk you away for sights of Australia's big red centre - sights that most travellers never get to experience.
Exciting from the vertical lift off to touch down, the thrills of the flight itself are only equalled by the amazing scenery that unfolds down below.
In the helicopter there are plenty of photo opportunities as you are flown to the romantic Honeymoon Gap, past the majestic Mt Gillen and along the steep ochre coloured ridgeline of the Heavitree Range.
Your pilot weaves the helicopter up the Todd River, with its magnificent white gums, towards the Heavitree Gap and the township of Alice Springs before returning back to base.