Go drift fishing with experts over the coral reef and catch many different species of fish from Pink Snapper to Dhufish and Baldchin Groper.
- Fully inclusive of all fishing gear, bait and tackle
- Breakfast, snacks and soft drinks provided
- Targeting Dhufish, Pink Snapper, Queen Snapper, Baldchin Groper, Mulloway plus many more
- A full day of fishing commencing 6:30am and returning 3pm
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
The Indian Ocean is home to many species of fish from Dhufish, Pink Snapper, Queen Snapper, Baldchin Groper, Mulloway to season pelagic fish such as Mahi Mahi and Tuna.
You can discover the region’s best fishing grounds in the company of experts who know the waters inside out.
Departing at 6:30 am, Monday to Friday, your crew know exactly where the fish are biting and head straight towards these fishing spots. The aim is to catch big deep-sea fish. And the possibilities are truly extensive as you drift fish over coral reef.
Catching the fish is made all the easier with the best Alvey Reels and Penn rods. And whether you are a novice or expert, you can use the crew to learn about deep-sea fishing techniques.
On your return, already gutted and gilled, your catch is ready for you to take home. Sharing your catch with friends and family, it’s the perfect end to your fishing adventure.