The whole family gets to enjoy this guided bicycle tour of Sydney’s iconic sights
- Enjoy the sights and sounds of Sydney on a bicycle
- Discover the hidden gems of Sydney with the help of a local guide
- Photo opportunities at world-famous landmarks like the Sydney Opera House
- Fun for the whole family, with child bikes, baby seats and trail-alongs
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
What better way to see all the landmarks of Sydney than on a bicycle? On this tour, the children don’t have to miss out on all the fun because they get their own bikes. We also have seats for babies and trail-alongs for the younger ones.
Your local bicycle guide leads your family on a tour where you get to see some of Sydney’s iconic buildings and monuments, such as the Opera House and Harbour Bridge.
Don’t forget your cameras because your guide will stop for photo opportunities and to share some fun facts and intriguing stories behind Sydney’s famous sights.
On your 4-hour tour, enjoy the breeze at Observatory Hill, soak in the culture at Chinatown and Barangaroo, and have a quiet moment at the ANZAC War Memorial. You’ll even stop at one of Sydney’s oldest pubs for a hard-earned break from all that pedalling.
It’s a day out for the entire family, and there is no better way to get a taste of Sydney.