Lean back and thrill-ride the Lamborghini Huracan around the scenic Mornington Peninsula
- Experience of one of the newest model Lamborghinis on the market today
- 16 km passenger ride around Dromana, Port Philip and Arthurs Seat
- Amazing photo opportunities with the car in gorgeous, picturesque surrounds
- Beautiful views and diverse locales to take in, as well as the roar of that V10 engine
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Jump in one of the newest model Lamborghini cars on the market today. Named after a courageous fighting bull from 1879, this supercar grabs you. Featuring luxurious interiors, it’s also the first Lamborghini with the 12.3-inch TFT virtual cockpit.
Witness its incredible precision as this stunner offers a superior ride like no other. Treat yourself to unparalleled views of South Victoria’s natural attractions in this ride.
The experience starts in the Dromana area. Here you can enjoy the stunning views across Port Phillip Bay. Watch as its magical beaches, both sheltered and open-sea, rush on by.
Calm waters look particularly stunning from the windows of this speed demon. There's plenty of chances for photographs of course.
We take on the winding bends of the impressive Arthurs Seat tourist road.
It’ll be both the road and the car you’ll never forget! The thrill of a V10-powered engine with over 500 horsepower awaits you. Answer its call.