Get up close and personal with huge sharks, giant stingrays, sea turtles, wobbegong sharks and lots more in a session where you swim with the sharks.
- Enjoy the swim of your life with sharks, giant turtles and giant stingrays
- 30 minutes of underwater adventure in full wetsuit, diving gear and breathing apparatus
- Learn all about the sharks and their natural habitat
- Full training with a professional scuba diving instructor
If you’ve ever wondered what it would be like to get very close to sharks, then this is your chance to experience the rush and excitement it creates.
It all begins with a Tunnel Tour where you meet the sharks from a distance and learn first-hand about their anatomy, their senses, behaviour and natural habitat.
With no previous SCUBA experience required, we teach you everything you need to know to dive with the sharks starting with a briefing on SCUBA equipment and the safety aspects from one of our expert instructors.
Before entering the water, you get to learn how to breathe underwater using the diving apparatus. It’s all conducted in a training tank with personalised tuition from our instructors.
With the training complete, it’s time to swim with the sharks. Talk about an underwater adventure!
During your 30-minute dive, your safety is the number one priority. The diving instructors are with you all the way to help you get the most from your time in the deep.
Sensational underwater photos capture the moment you are face to face with the 3.5 meter sharks. Will it be an authentic look of fun or an awkward smile of fear? No matter, those photos will bring back the memories of your adventure with the sharks.
With the dive over, warm up with a hot shower and join in for a debrief. You'll have the opportunity to see the photos of your dive, which are available for you to purchase.
Amazing! Such a fantastic experience. The whole thing was so easy and I was taken care of really well. Any questions/worries I had were dealt with professionally and quickly. I would definately do it again and now have a few ideas for presents for family and friends.
this was a gift for my husbands 40th birthday we gave him the shark dive at manly at first he was suprised as the day went on he was exited he loved every moment of the experience.
I bought a shark dive adventure for my boyfriend who absolutely loved it! The whole experience was exciting, fun and nerve racking he expressed! The delivery of the gift was prompt and professional, i have recommended your site to many people and will use it again myself!
At first it was kinda of scary when i saw the sharks and everything for the first time but once i met the instructor (experienced divers) and got into the water it wasnt that scary but it was a really great experience and it was probably even better for me cause i got to do it with my best friend. but i think its something everyone should do. id definately do it again. the people were great and i had heaps of fun swimming with sharks was an amazing experience :)
excellent!!! would highly recommend it
Excellent!!! Would highly recommend it
AWESOME. The staff were patient and madeus all feel at ease. There were nolows at all.
The experience was amazing. It was wonderful to be in tank with wonderful sea creatures swimming around you. It is a shame that the tank was a little on the small side as it would of been wonderful to be able to swim around
Friendly staff and an excellent experience.
Friendly staff and an excellent experience.
My son had an awesome time. Really enjoyed the up close encounter with the sharks and other sea life.
- Experience the true feeling of skydiving with one awesome unbeatable mad minute of freefall
- Take the controls of your parachute guided by your instructor
- Once the parachute is open gently float back to earth during the 4 to 5 minute parachute ride
- All equipment and briefings plus membership to the Australian Parachute Federation are included
- RELAX - you are attached to an experienced and professional skydive instructor
- Skydiving from a height of 14,000ft gives you a whole minute of freefall, 60 seconds of screams
- Less than 1-hours drive from Sydney, you'll be joining NSW's only beach skydive centre
- Enjoy the surfing, sunshine, BBQ areas, beachfront cafes and bars after you jump.
- Your instructor fits you with fly skydive pants and the latest technology harness before taking you through your skydive training.
- Board the plane for your ride to height over Byron Bay taking in the breathtaking views of the coast
- Jumping from 14000ft, you will feel the air rushing past you as you fly back to earth at approximately 220km/ hour.
- Receive a signed certificate from your instructor, as a memento of the adrenaline charged occasion.
- Experience a wedding proposal like no other
- Experience the thrill of freefall over beautiful North Wollongong beach. See the coast line from Jervis Bay all the way up to Manly
- Jump from Australia's highest jump altitude of 14,000ft
- Includes 1 bunch mixed seasonal flowers, a bottle of champagne plus a shared combo DVD and photo package