A bike tour that takes you to one of Sydney's best beach locations and combines a harbour cruise with sightseeing out to North Head.
- Harbour cruise to Manly, taking in the sights of the Opera House
- Led by experienced local guides
- Ride past the castle to North Head along the coastal cliffs
- Return to Sydney Harbour with the sunseting behind the Opera House and Harbour Bridge
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Your Manly Beach and Sunset Bike Cruise begin at The Rocks where you are kitted out with a state of the art bicycle and helmet. Your bike is a 21 speed Trek Hybrid that guarantees a comfortable and enjoyable ride.
We head over to join the ferry at Circular Quay taking in stunning views of Sydney Harbour.
At Manly, pedal along the famous Manly Beach. There are a couple of good hills, majestic beachfront houses and time to breathe the cool ocean air atop the scenic North Head’s coastal cliffs.
The city skyline can be seen in the background and depending on the time of year, you can catch a glimpse of the migrating humpback whales or dolphins.
After the ride, sit back and take in the beautiful Sydney sunset behind the Opera House, Harbour Bridge, and city skyline as we cruise back on the ferry.