Discover five beautiful Italian dishes in this authentic journey to the heart of traditional Italian cuisine with Luciana Sampogna, a well respected and internationally renowned chef.
- Experience Italian food, culture and history over 4 hours with a native Italian chef
- Dine on a full 5-course meal cooked by you during the class, accompanied by wine
- Receive full tuition in authentic recipes and true immersion at a beautiful venue
- Understand theory and practical lessons in cooking
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Are you looking for the ultimate experience in traditional Italian cooking? The DNA of Italy, its culture and relationship with mother earth will all be revealed. Learn to make fresh pasta from scratch, serving it with the most beautiful, delicate spinach pesto. Shape traditional ravioli with ricotta and mint leaves, and top it with a unique recipe for tomato sauce. Turn out a seasonal risotto as well as a classic meat dish. And don’t forget dessert.
Your hosts at Cucina Italiana consider it a passionate duty to share Italian history. A singular focus on Italian cuisine delivers it at its best. Only the finest ingredients go into your recipes, geographically sourced from every corner of Italy. Glorious produce shapes the incredible flavours of our popular Long Italian Lunch. You’ll understand that Italy is not a Florence-Venice-Rome based theme park. That in authentic Italian cuisine, no one crucial ingredient, dish or region dominates.
After our classes, you’ll know the authentic way of preparing an Italian meal. Explore the real magic that happens when you cook with love, respect and great ingredients. Unlock the authenticity of each recipe at this premiere Italian cooking class!
- Throw real axes
- Real craft beer
- Find out how its made