Prepare a full Italian menu celebrating all that is important in Italian food with Luciana Sampogna, a well respected and internationally renowned chef. A mouth-watering experience not to be missed.
- Prepare a full Italian menu under the guidance of Luciana Sampogna.
- Learn how to make either fresh pasta or be introduced to bread making
- Ask questions as you go and learn from an experienced and renowned chef.
- Enjoy a full meal including wine sampling.
Your cooking class is located in a historic heritage listed Italian Villa built nearly a century ago. It is one of the most exclusive homes in Annandale welcoming you to a special and unique experience emphasising real Italian cooking. The home cooking that you can only find in a truly Italian home.
Authenticity and home food is the only way to define Italian cooking and Luciana Sampogna, a well respected and internationally renowned chef guides you in the preparation and cooking of this fine food.
For this class Luciana will take you to the heart of Emilia Romagna. From scratch you make dough all by yourself. You learn how to make the famous Tortelli di zucca - classical tortelli pasta filled with pumpkin.
Luciana uncovers all the secrets for your antipasto toscano. With the pasta rested it is time to make the shapes and the results are what you aimed for. You're inspired and all the work is over. All we need to do now is relax around the dining table, enjoy the wine and the final meat demonstration and of course taste what one could only describe as an Italian feast!
All the respected Food Magazines including Gourmet Traveller, Delicious, Vogue and Good Living have recommended this authentic Italian cooking class!
A class with Luciana Sampogna, trained by the famous Simili Sisters in Italy will leave you inspired and with the confidence to enjoy you're cooking.
Dates are provided as a guideline and are subject to daily change.
- Paddle the beautiful Brisbane Waters and Woy Woy Bay weaving amongst oyster farms and past Pelican Island.
- Learn about the oysters, how they are grown and how to enjoy them best, before indulging in the oyster and wine tasting.
- Enjoy a gourmet lunch on a secluded beach
- View the daily pelican feeding from your kayak, a great photo opportunity