You can’t beat experience, so the best way to learn how to cook some great new dishes is to take a class led by master chefs.
- Take your sense on a feast to the top of Africa
- Tantalise your tastebuds with Roman and Middle Eastern influences
- Learn how to make exotic Moroccan tagine and mezze
- Infuse yourself in the subtle scents, delicate flavours and elegant presentation of food seeped in culture
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Take your senses on a feast to the top of Africa. With strong Roman and Middle Eastern influences, Moroccan food features a unique cuisine characterised by subtle scents, delicate flavours and elegant presentation.
Once you know the basic flavour combinations, it’s easy to create delicious Moroccan inspired dishes.
And this Moroccan cooking class shows you how to savour the delights of Morocco with such dishes as tagine, mezze, and a range of other traditional dishes.
Using the best local ingredients, your head chef lets the flavours tell the story. And the moral of this cooking class story is all about tantalising the taste buds.