A BBQ master cooking class is just perfect for those that want to go beyond the usual charred steak and sausages.
- Find out from expert chefs the important approach to temperatures and resting meats
- Enjoy the food and receive an interesting two part wine tutorial matched to your food
- Hands on demonstrations and active participation throughout the session
- Impress your friends and family at the next BBQ
Prepare to cook up some of the best BBQ food you've ever tasted.
In this BBQ Meat course, our trained chefs cover the important areas of temperatures and resting meats.
BBQ demonstrations help you learn the techniques and you play an active hands on part in the preparation, cooking and serving of the dishes.
Cook BBQ Chicken and Ancient Grains Salad with Pomegranate Balsamic Dressing to the more complex Maille Honey Dijon BBQ Leg of Lamb with Lamb Fat Roasted Potato and Onion Salad.
Right throughout the class, you get to enjoy the food and receive an interesting two part wine tutorial matched to your food.
After this course, you'll be ready to return home to create BBQ meals that are sure to impress your friends.
- Paddle the beautiful Brisbane Waters and Woy Woy Bay weaving amongst oyster farms and past Pelican Island.
- Learn about the oysters, how they are grown and how to enjoy them best, before indulging in the oyster and wine tasting.
- Enjoy a gourmet lunch on a secluded beach
- View the daily pelican feeding from your kayak, a great photo opportunity