It's not always true what the Italians say, Troppi cuochi guastano la cucina (too many cooks spoil the broth). When you join with a team to create delicious and fresh Italian dishes, the group effort can only make the food better.
- Prepare an authentic Italian meal and plate it up; then enjoy with a glass of wine
- Work for three hours to create a meal that even the Italians would envy, including fresh pasta
- Work in a professional-grade kitchen and get instruction and support from professional chefs
- Enjoy working as a team to create a meal you can all enjoy together
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
All produce, ingredients and supplies are provided at the Bondi centre. You'll be split into teams, each of which will be responsible for creating a part of the meal. Professional cooks will lead the teams, provide advice and support and give instruction where necessary.
You'll wear a professional apron while working with your team in the professional kitchen. Your three-hour session will include instruction, all the ingredients you need, a convivial atmosphere and a wonderful meal to share at the end.
When you arrive, you'll be given chinotto, a non-alcoholic drink made from the Italian chinotto citrus fruit, and you'll get an introduction to the dishes you'll be cooking. You'll learn about the flavours you'll experience, where to buy the best produce in the area and get other general instruction.
The dishes cooked during the Taste of Italy cook session include rustic style rigatoni with spicy chorizo and vegetables, tortellini with bacon, tomato and chilli and baby spinach, vegetable and ricotta lasagna, and pumpkin and pesto risotto. Your lunch will be accompanied by tea, bread and dips. All of this will be followed by sweets and dessert.
- Throw real axes
- Real craft beer
- Find out how its made