When it comes to classic British sports cars, the MGB Roadster is true to its word - the first sports car built for the masses and this is the 1969 version with synch on all gears and power assisted brakes.
- The excitement starts when you pick up your MGB Roadster within the Sydney Metropolitan area
- You are provided with driving instructions and a full tank of fuel to get you underway
- The car is as true to the 1960s as ever with only one minor modification - inertia seat belts
- Travel as far as you like as hire includes 200km, comprehensive insurance and a low excess
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
The 1969 MGB Roadster is the quintessential British Sports Car. Incredible fun to drive, it's a classic car that's both easy on the fuel and exhilarating to drive.
Now over 40 years old the MGB still excels with its great sporty looks and an engine sound that's bound to reincarnate that '60s feel. It's a lovely simple car but easier to drive than earlier versions as it has synchromesh on all gears and power-assisted brakes.
Take her out into the city, out onto a country road or any place you want to go. Wherever you go heads will turn your way as this 1969 MGB Roadster has classic sports car looks and remains authentic to the 1960s as you can get. Its only modification has been to the seat belts.
Drive the Roadster and you'll find it is a fun, sporty and comfortable two-seater. The motor revs more freely than the later five bearing bottom end, making the 1969 MGB Roadster a very responsive car to drive for its year.
So get ready to enjoy a fun, fun, fun drive that's guaranteed to fulfil your thrill, thrill, thrill quota.
Dates are provided as a guideline and are subject to daily change.