Discover the marvel of Southern Highlands rainforest – on foot and on a zip line!
- Explore the Illawarra regions mystical rainforest on a twilight Treetop Walk
- Learn about nature, forest ecology and history from friendly tour guides
- Sneak a peek at the nocturnal forest animals as and when they emerge
- Navigate cable spans and suspension bridges for a wild ride in the dark
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Officially the highest zipline tour in all of Australia and you’re about to ride it in the dark! Fly with us, held up by elevated cable spans and suspension bridges.
When the sun goes down, you’ll be a-swoopin' on the After Dark Zipline Tour.
We start off touring the Treetop Walk at sunset. Here, you can truly enjoy nature. Literally in a different light!
Get the inside scoop on the mystical rainforest of the Illawarra region from our experienced guides. You could be lucky enough to catch sight of our residents. AKA The nocturnal animals out and about when the lights go out.
Then, under cover of darkness, prepare for an experience like no other. You’ll strap on your night wings and soar on zip lines through the warm temperate rainforest.
Zippers will clear a series of cable spans and suspension bridges. You’ll pass connected tree platforms that we call cloud stations - genuinely fantastic stuff: up to 35 metres above the forest floor including a 106-metre super zip.
Safety first, though. Your guides control all departure and arrivals between platforms. Harnessed up, you’ll zip through the treetops, learning about the growing and vibrant forest. Only in the most exciting way, of course!