Take to the skies and experience the feeling that aerobatics brings from the seat of a CJ6A Nanchang aircraft.
- Safety briefing and introduction to the aircraft with your pilot
- Your pilot will confer with you after each manoeuvre
- Dive at speeds of 370kph, enjoy rolls, immelamns, Cuban eights and more
- 15 minute flight time with amazing views of Western Port, French Island and surrounds
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Join your pilot at the airport building for a pre-flight briefing covering the safety aspects of the Nanchang CJ6A training aircraft. The briefing includes information on how to get the most out of your flight in the Chinese built warbird.
Safely secured into the aircraft, your pilot starts up its 9 cylinder, supercharged engine. The Nanchang's 285hp engine thrusts you into the skies for the start of a spectacular display of aerobatics.
First your pilot gains altitude, then levels off before the fun begins. Quickly, the aircraft dips its nose and dives at speeds of up to 370kph. You'll feel lighter and then the G forces push in hard as the warbird begins to pull out of the dive for a loop. That’s just the beginning. Sit back and enjoy the exhilaration as you encounter not only loops, but well-known aerobatic manoeuvres such as rolls, immelamns, Cuban eights, hesitation rolls and wing overs.
Experience G-Forces of up to positive 6.5 and enjoy amazing 360 degree views. The flight is an adventure you’ll remember long after it’s over.