Prepare for neck- numbing, adrenaline-inducing roller coaster of thrills in a Pitts Special, 4000ft above Sydney.
- The Ferrari of the Sky - the Pitts Special S2A
- Loops, barrel rolls, wing overs, hammer head turns and flying upside-down
- Enjoy a taste of the extreme G-Forces fighter pilots experience.
- You'll be hard pressed to stop smiling for the rest of the day
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Climb into a flight-suit and prepare to board the Ferrari of the sky, the Pitts Special S2A aerobatic airplane.
Listen in to all the calls to air traffic control as your pilot prepares for take-off.
Once airborne you head west towards the foothills of the Great Dividing Range. Over St Mary's, in the designated training area you climb to 3500 - 4000 ft. The aerobatics are about to begin.
Some basic manoeuvres kicks off the fun. Loops, barrel rolls, wing overs and hammer head turns. Then it's onto some serious aerobatics. Hold onto your pants!
With G forces of anywhere between +6G and -3G, you feel being pushed into your seat or pulled hard against your harness.
Neck numbing, adrenaline flooding. It's an aerial ballet of thrills.
After your return to Bankstown, there's plenty of time to cool down and compose yourself in time for your friends and family to take photographs to remind you of how easy it all was.