You could play safe and enjoy this 30-minute scenic flight in a Tiger Moth without the extras - or you can go for it big time and add some aerobatics to it!
- Will you have the stomach for this thrilling aerobatics flight?
- Make the most of this chance to just like Biggles in a genuine Tiger Moth biplane
- Get ready to experience the loops, spins and rolls made famous by WW2 fighter pilots
- Sit back and drink in the history and nostalgia during a sensational flight of a lifetime
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
There are three great things about this experience. One, it takes place in a Tiger Moth fighter plane of the 1930s. Two, this is a great way to enjoy the beaches of Byron Bay and to get a fantastic view of the famous Cape Byron Lighthouse. Three, it becomes an aerobatics flight full of gut-wrenching loops, spins and rolls to give you a full taste of what it must have been like to be a World War fighter pilot.
If you’ve never experienced a tiger moth aerobatics flight before, well, you’re in for a treat. A Tiger Moth is an open cockpit single rotor blade aircraft used by trainee RAF pilots during WW2. It was a time of leather helmets. Goggles. And the unmistakable chug of the single blade propeller.
This 30 minute Byron Bay flight is one you will remember for the rest of your life. And oh yes, you might spot some whales & dolphins too.