Sometimes you just know you have to go all the way with an aerobatics experience to supplement your Tiger Moth flight.
- Do you have the stomach for this dramatic aerobatics flight?
- Take to the skies like Biggles in a genuine Tiger Moth biplane
- Experience the loops, spins and rolls made famous by WW2 fighter pilots
- Savour the history and nostalgia all rolled into one sensational experience. Includes 6 digital photos of your flight.
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
You could play safe and simply enjoy this 15 minute scenic flight in a Tiger Moth without the extras…or you can go for it big time and add some aerobatics to it!
There are in fact three great things about this experience. One, it takes place in a Tiger Moth fighter plane of the 1930s. Two, you get to see Australia’s famous lighthouse from a fantastic new angle. Three, it becomes an aerobatics flight full of gut wrenching loops, spins and rolls to give you a full taste of what it must have been like to be a World War fighter pilot.
If you’ve never been in a Tiger Moth before, well, you’re in for a treat. A Tiger Moth is an open cockpit single rotor blade aircraft used by trainee RAF pilots during WWII. It was a time of leather helmets. Goggles. Scarves. Bomber jackets. And the unmistakable chug of the single blade propeller.
This 15 minute tiger moth aerobatics flight is one you will remember for the rest of your life. And oh yes, you might spot some whales & dolphins too.