The road is busy and full of hazards so spend a day practicing everything from vehicle dynamics to braking technique and how to react in emergency situations.
- Learn good driving habits for a safer future on our roads
- Understand basic vehicle dynamics, car control and correct braking techniques.
- Includes a class room component covering road safety concepts and the key principles of defensive driving.
- Teaches you everything you need to know to keep yourself safe on the road
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Presented in a relaxed, friendly, and supportive environment by qualified, experienced instructors, with a balanced mixture of theory and practical driving exercises. Regardless of your driving experience, you'll be amazed at what you'll learn, and what a great time you'll have learning.
The aim of the course is to educate drivers in basic vehicle dynamics, the correct systems of car control including seating, vision, and steering. The course also includes correct braking techniques for both ABS and non-ABS vehicles, Skid causation, basic skid control, and skid prevention.
The course will raise your awareness in relation to speed, reaction times and stopping distances. You'll learn how your vehicle reacts in emergency situations.
The classroom component of this course covers basic road safety concepts and the key principals of defensive driving. This takes you through understanding how your attitudes, motivations, and risk-taking behaviour can affect driver safety and the safety of other road users.