Enjoy a cruisy 30 minute scenic flight around the Redcliffe Peninsular in an open cockpit Tiger Moth bi-plane thats been beautifully restored to better than new condition.
- Begin your experience with an introduction to the tiger moth and a short safety briefing
- Flight jacket, helmet, goggles and its chocks away chaps
- After taking off your aircraft will track to Scarborough Point then down the beach at a low 500 feet
- Fly around Woody Point then over the Hornibrook Bridge and inland to Lake Samsonvale and home via Narangba
Take a scenic flight in a fully restored Tiger Moth, a very robust, reliable and strong aircraft.
Upon arrival, begin your journey with a briefing from your pilot. He has over 40 years of experience and covers all the details about the vintage aircraft. Find out about the aircraft's history, put on your flight suit, goggles and leather cap.
It's time for the rotor to spin up. And chocks away chaps!
With a short run up the runway, you take to the sky for the start of a 30 minute flight.
Take in the coastal views to Woody Point, Hornibrook wetlands, then fly inland to Lake Samsonvale and home via Narangba. Along the way you go low to 500 feet to the beach around Woody Point. It's a magnificent journey.
After returning back to the Aerodrome, you can choose to purchase personalised souvenir DVDs of your flight.
Dates are provided as a guideline and are subject to daily change.
The booking experience was extremely helpful and a very positive experience. The gentlemen who dealt with my telephonic booking must be commended.
The whole experience was great. The pilot Warwick was excellent.
- Enjoy a scenic flight around your local airport, learning the basic controls of a jet airliner and being in command of a take off and a landing.
- Your experience as Captain begins with a pre flight briefing from your co pilot. Run through the checklists and prepare for take off.
- You get to spend a full half hour at the controls of the aircraft.
- Experience what its like to take off, cruise and land a passenger aeroplane.
- Select from a range of different 1 hour flight simulation options including City to City, Take off and Landings and Challenging Approaches
- Your experience as Captain begins with a pre flight briefing from your co pilot. Run through the checklists and prepare for take off
- You get to spend a full 90 minutes at the controls of the aircraft
- Experience what its like to take off, cruise at altitude and land a passenger aeroplane. It's the ultimate flight simulation experience