Cruise out to sheltered shallows, encounter wild dolphins, sea lions and ospreys and visit the celebrated Penguin Island.
- Meet the dolphins in a specially designed vessel with an award winning, ecotourism operator
- Includes a 90 minute cruise and return ferry transfers for Penguin Island
- See the world's rarest species of Sea lion at Seal Island
- Conclude your cruise on Penguin Island in time for the penguin feeding at the Discovery Centre.
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
The Dolphin, Penguin and Sea Lion Adventure Cruise is unquestionably an exciting 90-minute combination of adventure style cruising and wildlife viewing which starts with meeting Rockingham's famed wild dolphins!
The marine park is home to Logo, Boomerang, Blizzard and over 200 other local dolphins that we have come to know as friends. It's possible you'll see mothers looking after newborn calves, learn how they use stingrays to catch their dinner or watch the boys showing off to wow the ladies.
After enjoying some quality time with the dolphins, our cruise returns through Shoalwater Bay for a close-up view of the islands and to reap the benefits of the best wildlife viewing opportunities of the day. Highlights include seeing the sea lions at Seal Island, ospreys as well as the pelican rookery on Penguin Island.
The cruise wraps up on Penguin Island and includes your admission to the penguin feeding inside the Discovery Centre. You are free to explore beautiful Penguin Island at your pleasure. Enjoy white sandy beaches and quiet bays, perfect for swimming and getting a tan. You'll find colourful limestone reefs and seagrass meadows that provide among the best snorkeling opportunities in Perth.
The original gift from our son was inappropriate for our age and health. The changing of our gift was easy and this was great. We have lived in WA most of our lives and never been to Penguin Is. it was great.