Swashbuckling fun awaits with this pirate adventure on board a tall ship in Sydney Harbour.
- See the landmarks of Sydneys world-famous harbour, like Harbour Bridge and the Opera House
- Young pirates play a role in the story in this interactive pirate experience
- Hoist the sails and fire a cannon
- Convenient pick-up and drop-off at Campbells Cove at The Rocks
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Ahoy, matey! Pirates are looking for crewmates! With this pass, you can come on board a real wooden tall ship for some pirate adventures in this 90-minute theatrical experience!
Our pirate fleet comprises the gorgeous Southern Swan, a tall barquentine with three masts, as well as the Soren Larsen, a stately two-masted brigantine. As your family boards either of these ships at Campbell's Cove at The Rocks, marvel at the wood construction and how the ship's masts stretch towards the sky.
All pirates, young and old, can lend a hand as we set our sails. You'll be amazed when they see the sails billow in the wind and propel the ship across the harbour. Don't forget your camera as the ship breezes past the landmarks of Sydney's coastal skyline. Take some photos with the world-famous Opera House and the iconic Harbour Bridge.
You'll have a whale of a time as you become part of the story. Search for gold, pull on the ropes for the ships rigging and hoist the jolly roger. You can also try steering the ship's rudder, or even fire the cannon! If you need a break from all that action, relax and enjoy the view as our crew and captain entertain you.
So, come on board for some piratical fun and adventure.