If you aim to be a true adrenalin junkie, then running down the side of a building using SAS rap jumping techniques is the perfect answer to your needs.
- Introduction and safety briefing from qualified instructors
- Enjoy 3 rap jumps down a vertical wall of a building
- We have a 100 percent safety record and have operated since 1989
- Perfect for the adrenalin junkie and those who just need to test their wit
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
This unique, one-of-a-kind experience is sure to test your nerves. A thrilling test of wits that goes beyond the traditional abseil.
What makes this experience different? Your heart will race as you do something completely unnatural. Face down, leaning forwards over the edge of a building and walking or running down the side. Mental?
Throw caution to the wind as you push your limits in this advanced form of freestyle rope work. Yet caution and safety is everything. You are in complete control of your speed of descent and there is a brake person as back up should you need it.
Upon arrival, receive a full safety briefing and get fitted with a safety harness matched to your specific weight and size. Then it’s time to climb the steps to the edge of the building where the only place is down the side.
With 3 rap jumps to enjoy, you’ll be back up for more in no time. For the adrenalin seeking adventurer, this is a ‘must do’ experience.
Dates are provided as a guideline and are subject to daily change.