Enjoy a game of combat, paintball style, as you and nine of your friends head for a premiere paintballing experience in Muchea.
- A fully featured paintballing site offering heaps of different courses to test your wits
- Feel comfortable knowing that the facility has an impeccable safety record
- Includes 100 paintballs for each player plus equipment
- Have fun creating different rescue scenarios on the themed courses
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Arrive at the Western Australia paintballing facility at 9 in the morning. Suit up in first-class combat gear, including a combat suit, a full-helmet and goggles and body armour. You'll need your weapon, of course. It's the latest US-spec semi-automatic paintball marker with ammunition holder. There are 100 paintballs each to start your day.
Following your physical preparation, you and your friends join others for a briefing covering the rules of play and safety guidelines. If you've never played paintball before, the briefing includes a talk on basic paintball techniques.
Now you're ready and your paintball day will begin.
There are a number of different courses, all based on Hollywood movies. You might have to rescue the fallen aircraft pilot in the Behind Enemy Lines course, or secure the priceless artefacts in the Tomb Raider course. Other courses include Escape from Guantanamo Bay, Bravo 4 Zero, Chemical Alley and more. Have fun!