Drive 6 laps of the Colo Heights race track in a V8 off-road buggy, then Hot Lap with a pro.
- Drivers briefing and introduction to the powerful Toyota Lexus V8 off road buggies
- Drive 6 laps of the track with an instructor to navigate
- Professional tips on how to handle, drift and race your buggy
- Professional instructor to help guide you
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Take the ultimate ride with a two-hour V8 buggy off-road racing experience. 6 adrenaline-fueled laps of the Colo Heights race track, Sydney, plus a hair-raising victory circuit with a pro.
Experience the power of a V8 Buggy, the most extreme race car there is, with this unique self-drive opportunity.
The day starts with a drivers’ briefing in which you and a maximum of 9 others are told the track rules and current racing conditions. Then you are kitted up with full face helmet, overalls and strapped into a race harness, and straight into the off-road buggies for a drive around the track.
Unleash your inner speed demon as you learn how to drift and race your powerful Toyota Lexus V8 buggy along the dirt straight, with your instructor riding alongside you. The experienced instructors are all off-road racers and perfectly placed to act as your navigator, as well as being able to offer you tips and guidance as you gain confidence on the track.
There is a child-friendly open space with a great view of the racetrack and spectators are welcome. So feel free to bring your family and friends along to show off your inner racing demon.