See the Gold Coast from the water on a jet boat ride then take in the aerial sights from the seat of a helicopter.
- Jet boat 360 degree spins, fishtails, wild wave riding and water slides.
- 55 minutes of pure Gold Coast scenery from the water, in a jet boat
- Take in the glitz and glam of the Gold Coast's Broadwater, waterfront mansions of the rich and famous
- Finish with a 10 minute helicopter flight of the north side including Surfers Paradise and Main Beach
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
The astrology folk say they are merely different forms of the same elements. Air and water and together they bring balance.
So there's no better way to bring balance than to top off 55 minutes of jet boating with a 10-minute scenic helicopter flight. You'll have to figure out how to spend the other 45 minutes, or you might find yourself out of balance.
But then the jet boat does almost fly, so maybe that counts. That's because it has 650 hp twin jet-power turbo engines. It goes super quick at 80 kph and performs the most amazing stunts from power brake stops, sweeping fishtails to wild wave riding.
After the jet boat ride, you are dropped off at the Heliport for a 10-minute scenic helicopter flight.
From the air you can see views of the Gold Coast as you fly over Royal Pines, Jupiter's Casino, the impressive Q1 building and Broadbeach.
There's a chance to check out the sights to the north including the foreshores of Surfers Paradise, Main Beach, Seaworld and South Stradbroke Island before returning to the Heliport.
All in all, air and water –it's a balanced (and thrilling) experience not to be missed!