Discover the peace and tranquility of lighter than air flight with a breathtaking hot air balloon experience over the picturesque Avon Valley followed by a sumptuous champagne breakfast.
- From the air witness the first signs of dawn shed light over the countryside
- Pure peace and tranquillity, drifting along at heights of up to 3,000 feet
- After the flight celebrate your experience with a champagne breakfast in true French tradition
- A truly memorable experience
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Experience the peace and tranquility of lighter than air, balloon flight in the safe hands of Western Australia's oldest and most experienced ballooning operation.
Ballooning in Western Australia is seasonal with flights taking place from April to late November yet it offers some of the most breathtaking views in Australia.
Upon arrival at the launch site, you can help the pilot inflate the balloon or relax and watch as the balloon begins to rise into the air forced by the heat of the burners.
With the balloon fully inflated, your journey is ready to begin.
Now is the time you experience the romance and adventure of the world's oldest and most pure form of flight. Drifting gently over the valley for up to an hour allows you plenty of time to take in the panoramic views of this rural landscape with its rolling hills, lush green fields and meandering streams.
After the flight celebrate in style with a sumptuous breakfast and champagne in the French tradition.
Fantastic - couldn't tell enough people about it.
All positve and no negatives. It was great to get away for the weekend and relax and unwind.