Explore Queen Victoria Market in the heart of Melbourne on a fully guided, private tour led by a local market guide.
- 90 minute tour led by a local market guide
- Enjoy generous food samples, gift bag and a five dollar shopping voucher
- Learn the market's fascinating history
- Highlights the best and most distinctive foods from market traders
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Famed for its fresh produce and speciality shopping, Queen Victoria Market offers it's liveliest experience on a fully guided tour.
Prepare to satisfy your cravings with some of the best food the market has to offer on your own private guided tour that's led by your local market guide.
Spend 90 minutes discovering the very best and freshest foods on offer. Learn the fascinating history, secret shopping tips and uncover some of the specialities you can buy.
With a diverse assortment of foods available, taste a range of products from Australian meat and seafood to local cheese and handmade chocolate. And when you’re all shopped out, sit back and relax. You'll probably be so full from the generous tastings, you'll want to just people watch for a time.