Relax in a luxury Volkswagen Tourer as you drink and enjoy fine food in panoramic vistas of iconic vineyards, historic buildings, food gardens and charming villages of the Clare Valley.
- Discover the famous wineries and special places of interest with friendly experienced local guides
- Enjoy regional food and wine delights of the region in luxury, late model passenger vehicles
- Tour world famous award winning estates plus small family boutique wineries
- Includes a grazing menu with fresh, local and seasonal produce
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Enjoy a day tour with a friend to the picturesque Clare Valley region that includes a marvellous grazing menu served on board throughout the day.
The grazing menu includes fresh, local and seasonal produce from talented food producers. Producers include Barossa Farm Produce, Barossa Valley Cheese Company and Angaston’s famous Schulz butcher, to name a few.
Stretching 200kms long and 100kms wide, the wider Clare Valley is a region of plains, pastures and valleys bounded by picturesque farmland. Wineries date back to the 1850s, and international wine judges continue to rate the Rieslings and Shiraz as among the best in the world.
There are more than 40 cellar doors, and the wineries all sit along a narrow 40km corridor between Auburn and Clare. We take you to selected 'must see' wineries as well as some additions to challenge your palate.
It's a beautiful area and perfect to share with a friend, acquaintance or family member.