This is a premium Formula Ford racing experience that definitely not for the faint-hearted.
- 8 laps behind a pace car and 40 laps of driving a Formula Ford race car
- Expert tuition from pros that trained some of todays top drivers, Daniel Ricciardo and Garth Tander
- Practice your technique as you drive solo in a single seater racing car
- Trophy and presentation completes the day
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
This Formula Ford race package is not for the faint-hearted. There are eight laps behind a pace car and a serious 40 laps of racing involved.
With the open-wheel, tight cockpit and asphalt just inches away, you'll create many heart-pounding moments during the day at Barbagallo.
The 8-hour experience starts with a briefing and suit up. Guided by the pros from Formula One engineer Brett Lupton and his crew, you’ll learn about the cockpit layout, gauges, switches, seating position, pedals and gear changing.
The instructors will show you the circuit in a standard road car then it’s your turn to drive the Formula Ford and power around the circuit for eight laps following a pace car. Your second session is a practice session that’s followed by a debrief before you put the pedal to the metal for a timed qualifier. You’ll have to power around the circuit, attacking the bends and racing lines to achieve your best lap time.
Finally, you get to race. The winner for the event is the one with the fastest average time. Will you be the one to hold the race trophy?
Dates are provided as a guideline and are subject to daily change.