Strap on your super hero boots for you can fly and walk on water in this thrilling fly boarding adventure located right off Frankston’s beach.
- As unique as it is fun, its a water powered experience
- Very intuitive. Just like learning to ride a bike, its all about balance
- Briefing plus in-water training. All gear supplied.
- Spend a full 30-minutes out on the water
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Using the propulsion from a jet ski and specialised boots, flyboarding takes fun on the water to a new and exciting level.
And it can be experienced at the gateway to the Mornington Peninsula on Frankston’s beach.
Following a short, 10-minute safety briefing and an introduction to the equipment, you gear up with wetsuit, helmet, flotation jacket and super human flyboard boots.
Safely coupled to the jet boat by a large water tube, you jump into the water. Your instructor guides you through the techniques from the best starting position to steering, dives and more.
Just like learning to ride a bicycle, it’s all about balance and with that soon mastered, you’ll be rising up to 20 feet high into the air.
You control the direction and the amount of thrust. So anything is possible. Rise up high, walk on water, twist, turn and dive through the water.
Feel like a superhero? You will. You’ll be blown away by the amazing stunts you can do; the hardest part is giving back your superhero boots at the end of the session on the water.