And now for something completely different – spend Mother’s Day eve on The Lady Cutler Melbourne Showboat!
- Depart from Central Pier Docklands for a three and a half hour harbour, bay and river cruise
- Enjoy a welcome drink of champagne and hot and cold canapes on-board
- Groove on the dancefloor to a DJ playing hits and taking song requests
- Be charmed by a cabaret show featuring local and interstate performers
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Where do you find cheek, charm and class? In motherhood of course! Especially when it’s all aboard The Lady Cutler Melbourne Showboat. This Mother’s Day eve on 11 May, we’re throwing a party for those 15 years and over! Do note our show features adult content including nudity, coarse language, adult themes and drug references.
Board our historic multi-level vessel where the captain is ready to greet you with a glass of champagne. Nibble on a selection of hot and cold canapes.
Enjoy the sunset view as you voyage around Melbourne's iconic ports and bays. You’ll sail past Port Melbourne, Williamstown and St Kilda, drinking in the lovely atmosphere. Or just drinking, period.
Finally, it’s time for the main event on the upper deck.
The Mum's Gone Wild Cabaret features our extremely talented local and interstate performers. AKA five mums in high-end makeup, control-top undergarments and sequins! Blending burlesque, cabaret, sideshow and comedy, these child-rearing divas will razzle-dazzle you.
After the show, feel free to relax in the lower-level cocktail lounge. Or hit the DJ-manned dancefloor for hot hits and your favourite songs. The night is yours to enjoy until our return to Central Pier at 10:30 pm.