Swim with giant but gentle whale sharks in their natural habitat - a truly magical experience for anyone.
- Get up close to magnificent, gentle giants the whale shark
- Complimentary bus transfers from and to your accommodation
- Gourmet buffet lunch and local Kailis prawns
- Eco certified operator, professional dive instructors plus a marine biologist
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
During your trip onboard our purpose-built dive vessel you are given the opportunity to see these incredible marine mammals with an experienced guide on hand at all times.
We use spotter aircraft to locate the whale sharks. They are easy to spot because of their enormous size of up to 18 metres. Despite their size, whale sharks are not whales, they are sharks and the largest fish in the sea. They are completely harmless and feed off plankton.
You can swim close to the whale sharks using snorkel equipment. You have full access to all new dive equipment including 7 underwater scooters and 2 stand-up paddleboards.
Enjoy the beautiful surroundings of the reef. And encounter many sea creatures from manta rays, dugongs, turtles and orcas. You could spot plenty of other animals too including dolphins and humpback whales. Imagine the excitement!