See Melbourne CBD from an entirely different perspective and take in breathtaking views over Brighton, Albert Park, St Kilda and Williamstown.
- Enjoy views of Brighton, Albert Park, St Kilda, Melbourne CBD, and Williamstown
- A full 60 minutes of awesome Tiger Moth flying
- Reach out and savour stunning views you can almost touch
- Romance, excitement, nostalgia all rolled into one
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
This leisure flight in an old vintage Tiger Moth offers a full 60 minutes of fantastic fun and wonderful nostalgia.
As you can see from the picture, this is a plane that has an open cockpit. That means you are sitting there exposed to the elements with the wind in your hair and sun on your face while you get to savour the views you can almost touch.
There’s no experience quite like it because the Tiger Moth is a fabulous aircraft chock full of history and character. The Tiger Moth is a single rotor biplane built in the 1930s that has to be started by hand.
It was used for training purposes by the RAF in Britain and here in Australia and has become one of the most famous aircraft in aviation history.
Therefore this flying experience is doubly awesome because you get to see Melbourne and surrounds from an entirely different perspective!
What is more, you get to dress up for the experience in an authentic leather flight jacket, goggles, helmet and scarf to fully enjoy this glorious step back in time. A whole hour of excitement, romance and nostalgia rolled into one. What could be better?