Don the goggles, zip up the flight jacket and enjoy open-air flying the way it used to be.
- Open cockpit 1940s Tiger Moth Bi-plane experience
- Witness a hand start of the engine. Ah, the smell of yesteryear.
- Wear an authentic flying jacket, helmet and goggles
- After the flight, take the opportunity for photographs with the Tiger Moth
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
This is 1940s flying nostalgia. Pure and simple. With unmistakable sounds and smells, you ‘ll come to love and remember for years to come. Yes, it ‘s a Tiger Moth adventure flight. For a full 30 minutes.
And what about the smell of fuel and the wind in your face? It ‘s all so evocative of a time long gone by...but brilliantly brought back to life thanks to our fabulous friends and these great flying machines.
So, lower your goggles. Zip-up your flight jacket. Now you are ready to experience the thrill of a Tiger Moth flight flying low for truly amazing and breathtaking views over vineyards, gourmet farms, the Hunter River, the historic Luskintyre Bridge and many of the area’s top resorts including The Vintage Greg Norman Golf Course. And you can enjoy the thrill of this Tiger Moth adventure flight right up front in the front seat.