Fly in a tiger moth biplane over Melbourne and surrounds - sample the good old days of open cockpit, goggles and leather flight jackets.
- Pre-flight briefing from your fully trained pilot
- 45 minutes in an award winning 1940s WWI Tiger Moth
- Magnificent views of Melbourne CBD, Albert Park Lake and the surrounds like you've never seen before
- Feel the freedom and adventure that the flying aces of a bygone era enjoyed
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Sample some nostalgia and enjoy a taste of aviation as it used to be in the good old days of open cockpit and bi-planes.
After an initial briefing from your pilot, you'll put on the Biggles-style flight jacket, a headset and goggles. Then it's into your Tiger Moth aircraft for a spectacular flight taking in the cityscape, and the Melbourne surrounds.
With the prop swung into action, prepare for taking off. It's chocks away chaps!
Once airborne, your pilot tracks towards the ocean and onto Melbourne.
The feeling of an open cockpit, the wind in your hair; it takes you back into the bygone era of flying aces and legendary aircraft. Only the views of the city are there to remind you of the modern era.
The Tiger Moth is all about adventure and freedom. Perhaps its time to reminisce or to find out just what it was like?
Dates are provided as a guideline and are subject to daily change.
The guys that you had to check in with were not really very customer service oriented. They were nice enough however when I taxied off up the runway the pilot doubled back when we took off but as they two guys on the ground did not say anything my family thought that I had taken off already in the other direction and had gone and sat in the car.The pilot was fantastic and took lots of time to talk to me and my family. The museum is an added bonus at Point Cook and the grand-kids loved walking around looking at the displays.Overall it was a great day out.
Delivery was prompt and the services provided were wonderful. Would definitely book further adventures in the future and recommend your service to others.Thank you for making the experience a very enjoyable one.
Lived up to expectatios & enjoyable experiance
Great experience, great service. What a way to see Melbourne
- Enjoy seeing Melbourne in a new and different way, from the first light of day and with the wind at your back
- Optionally, help prepare the balloon for flight and help to take it down after
- Enjoy a complimentary souvenir pack and free hotel pickup