Take to the skies for an exhilarating open-cockpit flight from Caloundra to Moolooaba in a magnificent Waco Radial Engine biplane.
- Enjoy stunning views of the Sunshine Coast beaches to the Moolooaba Spit
- One of the very few biplanes that can take two passengers in the front
- Enjoy 30 minutes of fun in the air
- A romantic, current model Super YMF5C Waco biplane
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Romantic. Magnificent. Strong.
These are the words that summarise the current model Waco Super YMF5C biplane, or Marilyn as she is affectionately called.
The Waco is one of the very few biplanes that is designed to take two passengers. You sit at the front with the pilot behind you, so you get all of the best views from the beaches at Caloundra to the famous Mooloolaba spit.
With your flying jackets, goggles and helmets on, you jump into the front seats. The pilot behind you. Immediately you can feel the quality of this plane. With its aluminium and steel frame and its gorgeous timber and cloth finish, Marilyn takes you back to the barnstormer age of the 1930s grandeur.
As its radial engine spins up, you'll feel every inch the hero and the romantic as you take to the skies.
Climbing through the skies in an iconic vintage plane. This airborne voyage of discovery is every bit sophistication and nostalgia rolled into one.
Dates are provided as a guideline and are subject to daily change.